Monday, November 7, 2011

The Songs Are Flowing

I spent the weekend getting more recording done. I am having a good time. It took me almost a year to get to the point where I believe that I am spending more time being creative and less time being a computer geek.

I have to say that I now look forward to sitting down and working in Reason. It has become alot of fun and now that Record is part of Reason everything flows so much better.

I hope to have some "finished" songs posted soon. I may need to post them to some other site and link. As you can see by that comment I am no computer geek. That was one of the main reasons for going with Reason over other software. It was suppose to be easier to understand and since it it self contained and efficient with memory it should crash less often. So far I have had no crashes but none of my songs have had enough going on to really test the system.

No comments:

Post a Comment